It is rightly said “you cannot change what’s going around you untill you start changing what’s going within you”.
We have endless complaints against the system, those are valid at times but we need to introspect which side are we at – the problem or the solution, each citizen is one by the total number of citizens, and if this one hold himself well, if he strides right, chances are the denomination will one by one fall in place and the by the course of time, we put our effort to build a BETTER NATION.
- Civic Sense -We can only begin to change the world around us when we are willing to become a conscious part of all that is changing, Traffic Awareness campaigns,Anti-Pollution awareness drives and likewise are the efforts we put to make people more aware about a responsible civic sense of living and through activities drives for Food& Blood donation we attempt to make people more aware about ISR (Individual Social Responsibility) .These empathetic drives give a chance to earn the blessings and the feel of “achchalagtahai”
- Responsibility of Citizen
“Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”
John F Kennedy rightly pointed it out about the responsibility of a citizen.
Our responsibilities as good citizens will be doing good for the country. The country and social welfare depend on our accumulative actions.
- Awareness for national growth –
Together we stand; divided WE fall! We matter.
To spread awareness about a subject of national interest it is very much requisite to make individuals aware, who comprise “WE’.
- Exploring heritage – People often spend time in young adulthood trying to understand who they are. Knowing about your heritage is in fact a great way to find yourself. What you learn can help you embrace positive characteristics and improve upon others. It’s important to see your heritage as an inheritance that has great value.
Our heritage provides clues to our past and how our society has evolved. It helps us examine our history and traditions and enables us develop awareness about ourselves. It helps us understand and explain why we are the way we are!
The activity as City walk, photo walk and meaningful discussions over our National heritage adds to sense of pride of being an Indian.
- Art & Culture – Culture plays an important role in the development of any nation. It represents a set of shared attitudes, values, goals and practices. Culture and creativity manifest themselves in almost all economic, social and other activities. A country as diverse as India is symbolized by the plurality of its culture.
India has one of the world’s largest collections of songs, music, dance, theatre, folk traditions, performing arts, rites and rituals, paintings and writings.
And at ROLBOL Community the likeminded come together to showcase their interest in the field of art and culture.